Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Osaka Sushi House on 16th Ave Calgary P.2


I returned to the sushi house a few days ago. Coming through the door this time I woke the poor chef. The owner was walking around, making sure that I was properly served. I'll admit I felt a little special eating there this time. As I expected, the food and service this time were much better.I didn't order much on account of not being overly hungry and only needing a few pieces for what I'm working on. I ordered a california roll, unagi, a tuna hand cone, toro, surf clam and ebi. Most was fresher although the toro and tuna wasn't all the way up there. Still a very nice dish. I must remember to ask to add wasabi to the pieces though. Neither osaka or Kyoto had wasabi on their piece. It's a little bit of a piss off not to get the whole taste.
'
Here are the pictures!
Enjoy, Mata yo.

No comments: