Monday, April 23, 2007

Yogurt Roast Beef Sandwich

So today I have invented a new sandwitch, one of distinction and filled with flavor. The interesting mix here will make you question my sanity, but if you try it you will agree this is a good sandwitch. It is also very filling and quite nutricious.
Heres what you'll need:
- roast beef 50g
-cherry tomatoes 5-6 cut in half
-plain yogurt 1tbsp
-hemp hearts 3tbs
- a medium or old/strong cheese
- multigrain bread
I just used normal roast beef and multigrain bread, nothing fancy. My cherry tomatoes, yogurt, hemp hearts and cheese though were all organic. Hemp hearts are shelled hemp seeds, they are very high in protein iron and omega acids. The cheese I used was a hot pepper white cheddar.
So, toast 2 peices of bread. Add roast beef, followed by a thin layer of yogurt. Sprinkle Hemp Hearts over the yogurt then add the cheese and cherry tomatoes. Add second peice of toast. Serve how ever you want. I would suggest a nice bowl of stew of chicken noodle soup.

No comments: